Bia Wash Off Cleansing Oil (100ml)
Gently remove impurities and dissolve makeup with Bia Wash Off Cleansing Oil—a light, yet deeply cleansing oil that is clinically proven to not strip natural oils, so skin never feels tight or dry. Oat lipids help soothe and calm skin, while borage ensures the skin maintains its moisture balance during and after cleansing.
In self-assessments during our clinical trials, users reported the following after using Bia Wash Off Cleansing Oil:
- 97% agree it leaves the skin soft
- 94% agree it cleanses the skin gently
- 91% agree it leaves skin comfortable
- 100% measured a 2% increase in skin moisture content / hydration (measured via Corneometer®)
- 82% measured an improvement in skin oilness / oil control with a 8% sebum / oil decrease (Sebumeter®)
- 88% experienced an improvement in skin barrier function and 8% decrease in trans epidermal water loss (TEWL) (measured via Tewameter®)
Scent:Delicate berry and floral
Skin types:All skin types
Volume:100 ml / 3.4 US fl. Oz.
Period after opening:6 months
Borago (Borage) Officinalis Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-4-Oleate, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Nobilis Peel (Mandarin) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Oil, Amyris Balsamifera (Amyris) Bark Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*
*Naturally occurring in essential oils/ D’origine naturelle dans les huiles essentielles
Direction For Use
Apply a small amount of cleanser to skin with clean fingertips then gently massage entire face and neck area with small circular movements to loosen impurities and makeup, then rinse off with water. For daily use on all skin types, including oily skin.
WARNING: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear.
Before incorporating any new skin care product to your routine, we always recommend patch-testing.