Day Cream (50ml)
Meet your new daily facial moisturizer. Bia Day Cream's lightweight formula is clinically proven to improve skin hydration. It contains calendula which moisturizes, soothes and protects skin, and sodium hyaluronate, which boosts skin's ability to absorb moisture and results in smoother, softer skin.
Pro Tip: Add two drops of Bia Facial Oil to Bia Day Cream for an extra boost of hydration.
In self-assessments during our clinical trials, users reported the following after using Bia Day Cream:
- 100% agree skin felt softer
- 97% agree makeup goes on easily
- 93% agree skin appeared brighter
- 100% measured a 50.1% increase in skin moisture content / hydration (measured via Corneometer®)
- 77% experienced a significant improvement in the appearance of skin texture / skin smoothness (measured via Image analysis, Visia CR/Image Pro)
- 100% experienced a 50% decrease in skin flakiness (measured via D-Squame® analysis)
- 50% experienced an improvement in skin barrier function and a 4.5% decrease in trans epidermal water loss (TEWL) (measured via Tewameter®)
Scent: Light citrus
Skin types: All skin types
Volume: 15 ml - 50 ml / 0.53 fl. Oz. - 1.7 US fl. Oz.
Made in: Ireland
Period after opening: 6 months
Aqua (Water), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil, Lactobacillus ferment, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Propanediol, Glyceryl stearate, Oenothera biennes (Evening primrose) oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) fruit extract, Tocopherol, Fucus serratus (Serrated wrack) extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Citrus nobilis peel (Sweet mandarin) oil, Sodium hyaluronate, Phytic acid, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Limonene*, Citral*
*Naturally occurring in essential oils
Direction For Use
Apply a small amount to cleansed skin with clean fingertips and gently massage in. For daily use on all skin types.
Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear.
Before incorporating any new skincare product to your routine, we always recommend patch-testing.