Distilled White Vinegar (1 Gallon)
Create your own natural cleaning solution to fight coronavirus!
- Made with corn and crystal-clear water for crisp, clean flavor.
- Ideal for marinades, salads, homemade cleaning solutions and more.
- Crafted with non-GMO ingredients.
White vinegar has been a mainstay in households worldwide for thousands of years.
This versatile liquid presents a treasure trove of uses for cleaning, gardening and cooking. It even has medicinal applications, too.
It can be a very practical ingredient to have on hand as part of a recipe. Create your own dressings for salads, marinades for meat and homemade cleaning solutions with this crisp, pure vinegar. Each jug contains all-natural ingredients for purity.
Good To Know
How To Make A Vinegar Cleaning Solution
Mix equal parts water and vinegar in a spray bottle.
- Spray this mixture on kitchen and bathroom countertops, stovetops, backsplashes, toilet surfaces, tile, flooring and almost any smooth surface you wish. Wipe it up with a paper towel or sponge.
- Vinegar and water solutions can help eliminate dirt, soap scum, sticky spills and hard water.
Add lemon juice to disinfect surfaces.
- Mix one part lemon juice, one part white vinegar and two parts water in a spray bottle. Replace the nozzle and give it a shake. Spray the solution on smooth surfaces you want to disinfect, such as in the kitchen or bathroom. This mixture can typically eliminate 99% of bacteria from surfaces, making it ideal for sanitization
Add dish soap for persistent stains on carpet.
- If the vinegar and water solution isn’t getting rid of a carpet stain, add a teaspoon of mild dish soap to the spray bottle. Give it a shake, then spray it directly onto the stain. Allow it to soak for about two minutes, then gently blot at the spill with a clean towel or sponge.