Revitalize Body Oil (30ml/ 100ml)
For Normal to Combination Skin (not suitable for sensitive skin)
Not only do they look fantastic sitting on a vanity, but our multi-purpose oils are also perfect for your skin, hair, nails, and everywhere in between! Add a few drops (or more) to your bath, mix with your body lotion or use it on its own.
The oils are fast-absorbing. This means you’ll glow, but the only shine you’ll have will be from within.
Re-use the bottle as a little vase, create your own oil blend, or send it back to us to recycle.
All bath and body oils are formulated with:
- Coconut- and glycerin-derived triglyceride oils which use fatty acids to replenish and protect your skin.
- Vegan Squalene oil which balances oil production and has powerful anti-aging and skin-clearing properties,
- Vitamin E oil which helps fades scars and replenish your skin.
Size: 30ml and 100ml
Revitalize is formulated with:
- emollient and beta carotene-rich sunflower seed oil;
- vitamin E rich sweet almond oil which protects from UV radiation damage and improves the look of fine lines;
- amica oil which relieves pain and swelling. It can also be used as relief for insect bites, sprains, chapped lips, and acne;
- and menthol which is a cooling, topical pain reliever.
Revitalize is made with an essential oil blend that aims to relieve aches and pains. The blend contains:
- peppermint essential oil, which uplifts your mood and boosts energy;
- pine essential oil which warms and soothes tired muscles and promotes circulation;
- chamomile essential oil which soothes and eases tired muscles and joints;
- and juniper berry essential oil, famously known for its byproduct – Gin! The oil calms nerves, warms the skin, and reduces tightness and congestion.
- hydrating and immune-boosting jasmine buds;
- antifungal and antibacterial cinnamon bark which makes you glow from within;
- and amethyst crystal which is said to be a natural stress reliever. It aids healthy sleep and detoxifies your skin.
Directions for use
- Relax your muscles
- Moisturize after shower
- Massage yourself (or a friend!)
- Relieve headaches and cramps