Organic King Oyster Mushroom (300g)
Minimum order 10 individual items from Taiwan Farms.
Organic Kings Oyster mushrooms from taiwan. These mushrooms have a stronger flavor than their relative, the oyster mushroom. It has hints of shellfish, a creamy finish and a silky soft texture with a multifloral nose. It holds up extremely well under heat, making it well suited for stews and soup. Its pulp is fleshy and flavor incredible.
* Image is for illustration purpose only. Actual products will look different since they are seasonal products picked freshly from the farms.
Direction for Use
- Mushrooms should be kept in the refrigerator in a paper bag.
- As a rule, clean the mushrooms as you need them, ideally without water. Paring knives, mushroom brushes, and tea towels can all be used to remove debris.
- Mushrooms will usually last about a week in the refrigerator, but are best consumed within the first three days.
- If the mushrooms you receive are a little damp, allow them to air dry in the refrigerator.
We deliver only once a week. Order cut-off time is 18:00 every Wednesday, for Saturday or Sunday delivery.