Z1 Spa Deodorant Aluminum Pot (60g)
The Z1 essential oil blend is formulated to smell zesty and refreshing – like an ice-cold lemonade on a hot summer day. The blend combines zingy pine, lemongrass, and patchouli with soothing lavender, sweet orange, and palmarosa.
Not only do the essential oils smell fantastic, but they’re also super beneficial for your body and mind.
- pine deodorizes while soothing and relaxing your skin;
- lemongrass not only relieves stress but is also antibacterial and antifungal;
- patchouli improves the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and blemishes. The calming scent also helps to alleviate stress;
- lavender soothes skin and calms your nervous system;
- sweet orange is antibacterial and uplifting;
- and palmarosa freshens and clears up your skin, while also boosting your mood with it’s soft, rosy scent.
Our highest absorbency formulation yet, the unisex Deodorant Pot is perfect for workouts, hikes, and those who run just a tad sweatier. The powerful formula has got your back all year round – from the humid summers to bundled-up winters.
The deodorant naturally neutralizes odour and absorbs wetness while keeping you stain-, irritation-, and grease-free.
The sleek, recyclable pot easily slips into a day or gym bag for on-the-go top ups.
Our Deodorant Pots are enriched with:
- super absorbent Arrowroot Powder
- nourishing Cacao Seed and Shea Butter
- purifying Activated Charcoal to draw out all the nasties
- acne- and wrinkle-fighting Magnesium Hydroxide
- anti-inflammatory Castor Seed oil
- and an oil blend of Almond, Apricot, Jojoba, Avocado, and Vitamin E to smooth and nourish your skin
Directions For Use
With clean fingers, scoop a pea-sized amount out of the pot. Massage the paste onto clean, dry skin for a few seconds until it’s absorbed. Apply as needed and carry on with your day!
Insider tip: The pots aren’t just for sweaty underarms. Other Deo Pot users have said they’ve applied it on their palms, thighs, and below their bra line to stay dry throughout the day.
Are you looking for a lighter version of the Z1 Pot?Check out the Z1 Paper Push Up Stick or Z1 Twist-Up Stick for medium-strength coverage and the Z1 Spray for lighter coverage.