Z1 Spa Deodorant Push Up Stick (Baking Soda Free)
The Z1 essential oil blend is formulated to smell zesty and invigorating – like an ice-cold lemonade on a hot summer day. The blend combines zingy pine, lemongrass, and patchouli with soothing lavender, sweet orange, and palmarosa.
This formulation does not contain baking soda, which is perfect for those who have sensitive skin.
Not only do the essential oils smell fantastic, but they’re also super beneficial for your body and mind.
- pine deodorizes while soothing and relaxing your skin;
- lemongrass not only relieves stress but is also antibacterial and antifungal;
- patchouli improves the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and blemishes. The calming scent also helps to alleviate stress;
- lavender soothes skin and calms your nervous system;
- sweet orange is antibacterial and uplifting;
- and palmarosa freshens and clears up your skin, while also boosting your mood with it’s soft, rosy scent.
Our unisex Natural Deodorant Stick is our Goldilocks – medium strength for everyday use. The formula comes in a familiar format and is excellent to throw in your bag when you’re on the go.
The deodorant naturally neutralizes odour and absorbs wetness while keeping you stain-, irritation-, and grease-free.
Our Deodorant Sticks are enriched with
- arrowroot powder, which is super-absorbent but lets your skin breathe;
- antifungal and pH balancing coconut oil;
- vitamin-rich and soothing shea and cocoa seed butter;
- odor-fighting and antibacterial Magnesium hydroxide;
- collagen-boosting and odor-absorbing Diatomaceous Earth;
- anti-inflammatory Castor seed oil;
- and an oil blend of almond, apricot, jojoba, Avocado, and vitamin E to smooth and nourish your skin.
Direction For Use
Warm up the stick using your natural body heat and swipe once or twice under clean, dry armpits – you only need the smallest amount for this to work. Apply as needed and carry on with your day!
I come in a paper push-up stick that’s good for your skin and good for the environment. Throw me in the recycle bin once you’re done using all the goodness inside.
Are you for a different version of Z1?
Check out the Z1 Pot for high-impact coverage and the Z1 Spray for lighter coverage.