Germain Trousers (Purple)
- Gender-neutral style: take your normal style for a masculine fit, take a size down for a more feminine fit
- Tortoiseshell waistband button for elevated style
- Tapered fit
- Iconic A.C.F thigh pockets purposely made so you do not sit on your phone
- Practical angled pockets at front hip
- Binding finish on major seams
Crafted from textured cotton with a slight stretch, this drapes amazingly with a classic fit. These are perfect for work, with sneakers or dressed up. Designed to sit on the hips or waist, they have pleats at the front, detailed tortoiseshell waistband buttons, classic belt loops and big comfy side seam pockets.
Model is wearing XS
The fabric used for this garment is deadstock and was saved from going to landfills. “Deadstock” is old season, leftover, and over-ordered fabric from other designers. This allows us to reuse perfectly good materials and give it a new lease on life – instead of just milling & dyeing new fabric. What does this mean? It basically means this piece is much less polluting and requires only half the energy needed to produce that of an equivalent.
Cold machine washable, dry-cleanable