Grace's Vegan Chocolate Cookies Recipe Kit
Get Grace Chan's amazing chocolate cookies recipe kit! All ingredients have been measured, you just need to follow the instructions on how to mix them!
This pack includes:
|220g Organic Coconut Sugar|
|180g Granulated Sugar|
|1 bottle Vanilla Extract|
|2 tsp Flax Seeds|
|240g White Flour|
|60g Cocoa Powder|
|1 tsp Baking Powder|
|1 tsp Baking Soda|
|140g Dark Chocolate Chips|
|1 pack of Vegan Butter|
|1 jar of Organic Peanut Butter|
For the Peanut Butter Filling
- 200 g smooth peanut butter
- 80 g granulated sugar
- pinch flaky sea salt
For the Cookies
- 200 g vegan butter at room temperature
- 220 g organic coconut sugar
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tbsp water
- 240 g plain white flour
- 60 g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 140 g dark vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp flaky sea salt
For the Peanut Butter filling:
1. Place all the ingredients into a bowl and beat 200g of smooth peanut butter and 80g of graduated sugar until fully combined.
2. Divide the mixture into either 12 or 14 portions using a cookie scoop or two teaspoons.
3. Roll each portion of peanut butter filling into a rough ball. Place them into a lined baking tray and put them into the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes while you prepare the cookie dough.
For the Cookie Dough:
1. Place the vegan butter, sugars and vanilla extract into a bowl and cream the ingredients until very light and fluffy. This should take around 3-5 minutes.
2. While the butter and sugars cream, place the flax seed in a small bowl and add water. Mix well, and then add it into the butter mixture. Beat until fully combined.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stop the mixed before adding the flour mixture. Reduce speed to low and mix the butter mixture with flour mixture until combined but do not overwork the dough.
4. Remove the stand mixer and add in 100g of chocolate. Mix until just combined.
5. Using a large scoop, portion out 12 to 14 balls of cookie dough to match the number of peanut butter fillings. Remove the fillings from the freezer.
6. Take one ball of the cookie dough and make a small well in the middle with your thumb. Then, add the peanut butter filling into the centre. Cover the peanut butter ball with the cookie dough completely.
7. Top the ball with the remaining chocolate chips and add a pinch of flaky sea salt. Repeat the same with all the remaining cookie balls.
8. Place the cookie dough into the fridge to chill for at least 30 mins while you preheat your oven to 165c/340f.
9. When you're ready to bake, bake the cookies for 9 minutes. Then, quickly remove from the over, tap the tray 5 times, and place it back for another 4 minutes. Once bakes, remove from the oven and allow it to cool for 20 mins.