Vinegar is known for its powerful cleansing properties that fight stains, buildup, odors, and germs. However, it’s also known for its off-putting “vinegary” smell. Combining our popular No. 247 scent with 100% natural vinegar, this multipurpose product gets glassware to sparkle, easily removes bathtub film, effectively tackles messes and odors in the kitchen, and more!
No. 247 scent is a fresh blend of eucalyptus with notes of pine and hints of rose, lily of the valley, bergamot, ylang-ylang and thyme. You may also notice hints of musk and lavender.
Deionized water, natural corn-derived vinegar, essential oils, and fragrance.
Direction for use
Remove pesky odors from fabrics that just won’t come out in the wash. For all washable fabrics including wool, silk, blends, and more.
Use to clean and deodorize surfaces, glassware, and household appliances, including refrigerators and microwaves. Safe for all surfaces except marble and limestone.
1) To remove odors, presoak in warm water with 1 capful of scented vinegar in a basin or bowl before laundering with any Laundress detergents.
2) To clean and deodorize surfaces and household items, wet a cleaning cloth with scented vinegar and wipe.
3) To clean washing machines and dishwashers, run a long full cycle with hot water and add ½ cup scented vinegar and and 2 capfuls of Laundress all purpose bleach.
4) Prevent spotty glassware by using scented vinegar as a rinse aid along with Laundress dish detergent.
5) Mop Pergo and hardwood floors with ¼ cup scented vinegar and 1 gallon hot water.